Wordless Wednesday – a winter wonderland

Welcome to Wordless Wednesday

Welcome to our very own Winter Wonderland here in Australia.  It doesn’t snow here very often anymore but this morning we woke to find everything covered in fresh powdery snow. It was amazing!

Snow

Anyone for breakfast on the deck?

Snowing

Snow falling

Stay warm people!

Debbie

One thought on “Wordless Wednesday – a winter wonderland

1. July 13, 2016 at 7:30 pm

I’m so jealous Deb, it looks amazing!

2. July 13, 2016 at 8:43 pm

Lovely. It didn’t snow here but at Macedon where my in-laws live it was absolutely blanketed. Stay warm Deb. 🙂

3. July 13, 2016 at 9:47 pm

Wow! Looks wonderful

4. July 13, 2016 at 10:28 pm

Perfect day for staying in bed! No snow on the Central Coast, but frosts everywhere. Perfect also for baking

• July 14, 2016 at 7:52 pm

I agree, it would have been great to be able to stay in bed but I had to go to work! Baking sounds like a delicious thing to day on such a wintery day.

5. July 14, 2016 at 5:54 am

How beautiful!

• July 14, 2016 at 7:50 pm

Thanks for your comment – it was a beautiful winter’s day.

6. July 14, 2016 at 5:56 am

Gorgeous snowy morning, Deb! It’s a lovely surprise when it happens like that!

• July 14, 2016 at 7:50 pm

It is lovely and it always amazes me how quiet it is when it snows! We are lucky to be able to experience it once a year and I always marvel at it. Thanks 🙂

7. July 14, 2016 at 8:45 pm

I’m a little jealous and also not. I don’t like the cold but I would like to see snow. Today here is cold, wet, windy and miserable. Winter,is only supposed to be a Wednesday. This continuous cold for 3 or more days is uncalled for.

• July 14, 2016 at 8:47 pm

Oh dear! We have had the coldest, wettest, greyest and most miserable winter in years. It doesn’t look like improving anytime soon. The brief drop of snow was a bonus in a way. Stay warm and dry!

8. July 15, 2016 at 5:41 pm

I’m jealous. Im in the UK (the Midlands) and it hasn’t snowed here in 3 years, Bloody climate change.:(
    I miss the photo oportunitues.

• July 15, 2016 at 5:49 pm

Thanks! A lot of people don’t realise we get snow here in Aus so it’s good to share pics when we do. It is such a lovely quiet atmosphere when it snows, not to mention beautiful. I’m sure you are enjoying your summer at the moment. I’m jealous of warm sunny days 😊

9. July 15, 2016 at 7:13 pm

Beautiful. It’s not an image I associate with Australia, Tasmania perhaps but not the mainland.

• July 15, 2016 at 7:19 pm

I know Ruth, a lot of people don’t think we get snow here so it’s good to share it around when we do. We live near NSW ski fields so we get used to seeing snow on the main range from our front verandah. Lucky us!

• July 15, 2016 at 9:58 pm

Sounds like a lovely location. We too see snow on Mount Wellington from our Hobart balcony.