What makes you thankful? Thankful Thoughts in pictures and words.

Sunday Stills – Thankful

This week Terri’s prompt for Sunday Stills Photo Challenge is Thankful

I’ve created an acrostic poem using photos and words – enjoy!

T is for TREES

H is for HEALTH

A is for AGE

N is for NATURE

K is for KINDNESS

F is for FAMILY

U is for UNEMPLOYED

L is for LOVE

Thankful = Trees, Health, Age, Nature, Kindness, Family, Unemployed, Love

These are all photos from my image library from over my years of blogging.  It was very hard at times, finding the right photo for the words, but I’m happy with my collection of Thankful Thoughts.  These are all things that are very special to me.

Feel free to leave a comment below. What’s your favourite photo from my selection of Thankful Thoughts?  What are you thankful for?

I always love hearing from you!

Deb x

*******************************

Are you on Instagram? Check out Deb’s World here: Instagram for photo updates

You can also find Deb’s World here – let’s stay in touch!

TwitterInstagramPinterestG+Facebook,  Flipboard and Mix

You can contact me by email by clicking here

Midlife is an adventure

One thought on “What makes you thankful? Thankful Thoughts in pictures and words.

1. November 18, 2018 at 6:17 pm

Loved them all Deb – especially the ones of you and your husband – and the extended family. It always comes back to family for me too xx

• November 18, 2018 at 8:47 pm

Thanks so much Leanne – there was no question that F would be for Family! I agree it’s all about family for me too.

• November 21, 2018 at 11:13 pm

I read through it again Deb – this time to appreciate the acrostic component – and I loved it even more x
        MLSTL and I’ve shared on my SM 🙂

• November 22, 2018 at 10:29 am

Many thanks Leanne, you are such a good friend to have! Thanks again for the opportunity to share.

2. November 19, 2018 at 6:22 am

I ❤️, ❤️, ❤️ this, Deb! Great photos and wonderful thoughts!

• November 19, 2018 at 8:42 am

Thanks so much Donna! We don’t ‘do’ Thanksgiving here in Australia so this is my take on it – I think I have the gist of it 🙂

3. November 19, 2018 at 1:14 pm

What a clever idea to share your thanks for Sunday stills, Debbie! A round up of meaningful images expresses gratitude for all you have is wonderful!

4. November 19, 2018 at 4:00 pm

What a great way to show your Thankfulness, Deb. Love the photos!

• November 19, 2018 at 9:12 pm

Thanks so much Christina, I had fun trying to select appropriate words and pictures. I’m so glad you think it worked well.

5. November 19, 2018 at 7:49 pm

Lovely thankful thoughts and images Deb 😍

6. November 19, 2018 at 8:47 pm

I loved your photos, a very fun way to show all that you are thankful for.

• November 19, 2018 at 9:09 pm

Thanks so much Cherie! I wanted to do something a bit different and was happy with the format although ‘U’ had me stuck for a while 🙂

7. November 19, 2018 at 8:49 pm

This is really wonderful and unique. I loved your love pic and the 57 years bold pics the most!

• November 19, 2018 at 9:11 pm

Thanks so much Rachna, I’m so pleased to hear that. I could have used Unique for the letter U as it really had me stumped for ages. Yes my 57 years bold shirt only has . a few more weeks of life in it, before my birthday. Maybe I can get away with it for a while longer 🙂

8. November 20, 2018 at 8:13 am

I love the work tip image 😄 And right now I’m thankful I’ve just done the weekly shop and it was quiet at Lidl – hate it when it’s busy!

• November 20, 2018 at 7:42 pm

Yes that one really appealed to me at the time I was finishing up at work too! I understand the quiet shopping time, it makes such a difference to the whole experience. Thanks for your visit.

9. November 20, 2018 at 7:05 pm

Love this Debs! ❤️

10. November 21, 2018 at 12:48 pm

So many wonderful photos Deb, hard to choose just one. Love your wedding and family shots, I think in the end it’s those special memories that stand out. So much to be thankful for, so blessed. Stay that way. A lovely post. xx

• November 22, 2018 at 10:25 am

Thank you Miriam, it was fun putting words to the letters and then finding photos. I get creative ideas but sometimes don’t know if they work out that well, I’m quite happy with this one I must say! And yes I am blessed 🙂

11. November 21, 2018 at 10:54 pm

Wonderful photos, Deb. I love the sunflowers, since we won’t be seeing any of them for a few months. I’m thankful for my health and family. Where would I be without them? #MLSTL

• November 22, 2018 at 10:29 am

Yes indeed Molly, where would we be without our health and our families? So happy you enjoyed my post, it was fun compiling my thankful list!

12. November 22, 2018 at 12:41 am

I love the photo gratitude list! And I am intrigued by “U.” I taught in public schools in the US for 15 years…and that career did not end happily. The end of that career was the theme of my gratitude list this year, because it has led to a better place for me as well. I look forward to reading about more of your adventures! I have added you to my reading list! #mlstl

• November 22, 2018 at 10:33 am

That’s so good to hear Bethany! I, (along with many other dedicated teachers), was made redundant after 20+ years of teaching in a men’s correctional centre (Jail). It really hurt at the time but now I’m happily retired (at very young age) and loving life. I’m sorry to hear your career didn’t end happily either. I’ll go and find your post, I’m sure we have much in common. Thanks again for stopping by!

13. November 22, 2018 at 2:04 am

Lovely collection of photos that fit so well into your theme. I love to see old family photos, even though I don’t actually know the people. It’s like peeking into a family’s history, in a good way! #MLSTL

• November 22, 2018 at 10:35 am

Yes I know what you mean Candi, getting to peek inside someone else’s life can be fun at times. I love these old family shots and reminiscing on days gone by! Thanks for your lovely comment.

14. November 22, 2018 at 3:13 am

Visiting from #MLSTL and LOVE this – the letters, the pictures. Such a fun way to express being thankful-ness.

• November 22, 2018 at 10:41 am

Thank you Pat, I had fun being creative and am happy you also enjoyed it! Lovely to have you join in.

15. November 22, 2018 at 4:55 am

Very nice. Love it very much. So very cool. #MLSTL

16. November 22, 2018 at 7:44 am

Great post and beautiful photos Deb. I love the tree photos. Always look forward to checking in with you on #MLSTL day. Will share

• November 22, 2018 at 10:38 am

Thanks very much for your comment Jennifer. I’m the same, I love seeing what everyone has to offer each week for #mlstl

17. November 22, 2018 at 9:10 am

Just beautiful Deb and I always enjoy your photography and creativity with your writing. You are truly blessed, as am I. I’d love you to share on our Thankful Tuesdays in the FB Group if you remember. Enjoy our weekend and thank you for being part of the #MLSTL community. xx

• November 22, 2018 at 10:37 am

That’s a great idea to share in the FB group next week, as long as a link to my post is allowed? I love trying creative ideas out and this one was fun. We are truly blessed I agree and I try not to take it for granted. Thanks for your comment and the opportunity to share.

18. Denyse Whelan
    November 22, 2018 at 6:51 pm

I love your pics and of course the words…and the cheekiness behind “UNemployed”…grrr. Denyse #mlstl

• November 22, 2018 at 7:05 pm

Thanks Denyse! Unemployed was one of the only things I could think of at the time. I am a bit cheeky 🙂

19. Dee | Grammy's Grid
    December 3, 2018 at 10:06 am

Thank you Debbie for linking up with us at the #BloggingGrandmothers End of the Year Link Party 2018! Party ends January 5, links are unlimited so feel free to add more!

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )